Summertime, and the coding is BUSY!
Here’s a quick peek at some just-announced and in-production projects at the studio:
- Rebranding a family-focused site for the Inova Children’s Hospital
- Developing a customer-centric redesign and bill payment features for AlexRenew, the City of Alexandria’s water utility
- Capitalizing on the robot and drone frenzy with a new RoboNation website for Association for Unmanned Vehicles Systems International Foundation
- Energizing the National Association of Broadcasters Show online offerings with our agency friends at CSG Creative
- Bringing the classic Seuss character, Horton, to life in a mobile HMTL5 game for Seussville.com
Wanna see your name on this list? Let’s chat.
* * *
Attending ASAE Annual?
For all our association friends, Bean president Layla Masri will attending the Nashville event next month. Give her a shout to connect and grab a cocktail!
Thanks to Bean Creative, Verizon became the first major telecommunications company to issue a transparency report about law enforcement requests with the launch of transparency.verizon.com
The second report once again earned high praise and front-page tech coverage from the Washington Post.
* * *
American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame and Museum
Through an in-depth consulting engagment, Bean Creative as helped the Hall of Fame create a detailed strategic Road Map to optimize opportunities to successfully engage with the horse lovers for years to come.
The Bean Team worked closely with AQHA to gather and analyze competitive information, articulate the needs of key audiences, develop core values and mission statements, and outline areas for digital enhancement to fuel growth.
Accolades for Al (Weird Al, that is)
It was hard to miss Weird Al Yankovic’s dominating album release and epic videos last week.
If you love his record-breaking #1 billboard album, you’re going to love the Webby Award-winning iOS app for his bestselling kids book, When I Grow Up.
Download it for iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini and iPad!
Fresh, free interactive ideas served up daily
Enjoy a few recent tweets from @BeanCreative on the latest in usability, online membership tactics, gaming, mobile content delivery, educational studies, brilliant online marketing, social networking trends and cool new technologies:
- NatGeo is using geolocation app beacons that update content as visitors tour exhibit, & tracks most visited areas
- #Android quarterly app rev more than doubled over the past year, thanks to games, #freemium apps
- Five key considerations for associations looking to ditch all-in-one tech platforms #assnchat
We take amazing clients to even greater heights. Please keep in touch and let us know how we can help you on YOUR mission to engage and entertain with interactive technology!