What have we been up to over the past few months?
We launched an intensive, 1 year+ project to help AppleTree Institute completely re-envision their flagship early childhood learning and school readiness portal, Every Child Ready.
We also strategized, prototyped and demoed a super innovative digital project for one of the world’s largest architecture and interior design firms.
But wait! There’s more…
We welcomed a host of new clients, including American Association for the Advancement of Science, the National Council for Behavioral Health, Telecommunications Industry Association, Public Housing Authorities Directors Association, and Gateway Foundation.
Maintenance, updates and analytics-informed tweaks may not *sound* as as sexy as a redesign, but since we design our sites to weather trends and age gracefully, the Bean Team also keeps ourselves busy tackling the equally-important strategy, brand, design, and technology challenges with our treasured roster of long-term clients.
Missed some of our recent thought-leadership?
Here are a few of our top blog posts so far this year…
- Top 3 best practices and worst offense for 2017 website design and development
- The biggest deal in the history of association technology just went down. What are the ramifications?
- Talk data to me: six key web analytics that every organization should leverage
Looking for Layla?
Spring means educational and industry conferences, and she’s no stranger to presenting on all things digital innovation:
- American Alliance of Museums: Layla presented a panel on tech disruption and the art of thinking fast, covering how to embrace fast trends like Facebook Live, beacons, and augmented reality experiences like Snapchat and Pokemon Go.
- XDP from the American Society of Association Executives: Layla served as a Team Leader for the innovative, interactive new conference, the Xperience Design Project, to reinvent the engagement factor of association events and conventions from the inside out. Her blog post showcases the incredible potential to disrupt the same-old-same-old boring meeting experience.
And last but certainly not least, we just celebrated 20 years of Bean Creative!
Let me buy you a beer and learn more about how we can help you accomplish digital dynamite 🙂